Keeping Deerfield Families Warm and Comfortable for Nearly 50 Years!
Deerfield Furnace Repair
Many homeowners don’t think much about their furnace until it’s in need of repair, but in reality, there are often signs leading up to the need for a furnace repair. Rather than waiting until you have a non-functioning furnace, contact Four Seasons Heating and Air Conditioning as soon as you notice any of these issues with your furnace:
- An unexplained increase in your heating bills
- Your furnace is more than 15 years old
- Banging or scraping noises coming from the furnace
- Water pooling around the furnace
- Burner flame that is yellow instead of blue
- Frequent cycling
- A lack of airflow through the vents
Often, if we catch the problem early enough, the repair will be easier and less expensive than if you wait until the system stops working altogether. Whether you need a furnace blower motor repair, a clogged duct fixed, or a new pilot light installed, we can help. Our Deerfield emergency furnace repair specialists are available 24/7—and we never charge extra for after-hours service.
Deerfield Furnace Replacement
Four Seasons Heating and Air Conditioning is proud to be part of the Lennox Circle of Excellence and to offer these top-rated products to our customers. If it turns out that you’ll need a new heating system instead of a repair, we make replacing a furnace in your Deerfield home simple and affordable with our award-winning service. We offer:
- Free, Accurate Price Quotes and Expert Advice
- Competitive Prices and Flexible Financing
- High-Performance Products for Maximum Energy Efficiency
- Expert Furnace Installation by Certified HVAC Professionals
- Courteous, Customer-Focused Service from Start to Finish
- Industry-Leading Warranties to Protect your New Furnace Investment
Whether you need a quick repair or a complete furnace replacement, count on the reliable services of Chicagoland’s most trusted HVAC service contractor.
How Long Does a Furnace Last For?
A new furnace is a significant investment, and the quality of the unit you choose will affect how long the furnace will last. The average is 15 to 20 years—some will fail sooner and others will last longer. The time to replace your furnace is often well before it fails. If you’re making frequent repairs or if you’ve noticed your heating bills going up, it may be time to upgrade your Deerfield home’s heating system.
Four Seasons Heating and Air Conditioning completes 250,000 jobs each year—but we treat every client like our most important customer. Contact us for more information or to schedule a free in-home estimate for a furnace repair or replacement. Call today, or fill out our simple online form now to get started.