Reduce the Effects of Dry Air With a Quality Humidifier
Lennox Healthy Climate® Whole-Home Bypass Humidifier
These humidifiers work with your central HVAC system to eliminate the problems associated with dry air. You’ll enjoy optimal comfort and air quality with this top-rated unit. By using the circulating fan in the furnace or air handler, your new humidifier is able to distribute moisture to every room of the home in a low-maintenance and energy-efficient way!
- Healthy Home: Furnaces create low moisture levels that promote respiratory infections and sore throats, but a humidifier can prevent these health problems!
- Enhanced Comfort: Moist air feels warmer than air that is dried out and unable to hold heat.
- Wood Protection: Protect your beautiful hardwood floors and furniture from becoming brittle and cracked!
- Low Maintenance: Change the filter once a year and your humidifier are good to go!
- Precision Performance: The automatic control feature automatically adjusts output to provide the best humidity levels based on the temperatures outdoors.
Lennox Healthy Climate® Whole-Home Power Humidifier
When we install one of these powerful whole-home humidification systems in your HVAC system, you will experience enhanced comfort and balanced humidity control throughout your home. By relying on its own built-in fan to circulate moisture, this unit provides humidifier benefits even when the HVAC system is not in operation.
- Maximizing Comfort: Humidifiers put back the moisture that is stolen by the heating system.
- Healthier Home: Minimize the occurrence of respiratory infections and sore throats associated with dry indoor air.
- Independent Circulating Fan: Keep humidity levels constant with this humidifier's built-in circulating fan.
- Wood Protection: With more moisture in the air, your hardwood floors and furniture are less susceptible to becoming cracked and brittle.
- Low Maintenance: Four Seasons Heating and Air Conditioning can replace the filter in your humidifier once a year at the same time we do your furnace cleaning. Other than that, the unit is virtually maintenance-free!