Competitively Priced Chicago Electrical Panel Installation
Electrical Panel Installation
Despite the DIY videos you can find on YouTube, an electrical panel install is definitely a job best left to the professionals. While you may be able to be walked through the mechanics of it, having an expert complete the work will give you peace of mind and ensure that all codes and safety regulations are met.
After all, even a small mistake during an electrical panel installation can have dangerous consequences.
When Four Seasons Electrical completes your project, you can have total confidence that fully licensed, experienced professionals will do the work. Our family-owned business insists on the best for our customers, including working only with the most skilled electricians. You deserve no less for your Chicago home!
Installing Electrical Panel in Home
Whether you're installing an electrical panel in a new build or replacing the existing panel in your home, you can count on us to get the job done right—and at a competitive price. We keep our prices fair without sacrificing quality, and we also offer attractive financing options to make installing electrical panel in home more affordable.
Is it time to replace your home’s electrical panel?
Some Chicago homeowners aren’t aware of signs that they may need a panel upgrade. These signs include:
- Tripping Breakers: Occasional tripping is to be expected, but if it happens frequently, you should have a professional take a look.
- Breakers that Won’t Reset: If your breakers won’t reset after tripping, an electrician can let you know if you need a repair or a panel replacement.
- You Have a Fuse Box: If your older home is still operating on a fuse box, updating will allow your home to handle increasing demands.
- Signs of Fire: This sounds obvious, but the signs can be subtle, such as an unidentified burning smell or buzzing from receptacles.
- Lights Dim or Flicker: Do your lights flicker when you turn on another appliance? That’s a sign it’s time for an upgrade.