Healthier Home Air With Quality Solutions
With pollution on the rise and homes being more tightly sealed than ever before with enhanced insulation, indoor air quality is a valid concern for any homeowner in the Chicagoland area. Poor indoor air quality can affect the comfort and health of your family and lead to issues with harmful contaminants in the home, and Four Seasons Heating and Air Conditioning offers the affordable air quality solutions you need to restore pure air to your interior, including:
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Cleaning Products
Support Indoor Air Quality With Regular Duct Cleaning
High-Performance Humidifiers With Lasting Value
Winters in the Midwest are long and cold, and dry air is an unavoidable consequence of sealing up your windows and turning on your heating system for the season. This can lead to issues with poor indoor air quality, but we offer high-quality Lennox Healthy Climate® humidifiers that include the following models:
- Whole-Home Bypass Humidifiers: This efficient, low-maintenance humidifier works with your home’s central HVAC system to provide superior comfort and air quality support.
- Whole-Home Power Humidifiers: For powerful humidification in an energy-efficient system, this humidifier is the ideal choice for remedying issues with indoor air quality and dryness.
Customized Air Cleaning Products for Healthy Indoor Air
When your local home needs additional support to improve indoor air quality, Four Seasons Heating and Air Conditioning carries a wide range of highly effective products designed to suit the diverse needs of homeowners. During your free consultation, we can help you determine which of the following air-cleaning products would be most effective for your household environment:
- UV Lights: Ideal for killing flu viruses and 99.9% of illness-causing irritants, this chemical-free and completely safe ultra-violet light treatment process leaves you with purified air in as little as just 24 hours.
- Air Cleaners: We offer top-quality, whole-house air cleaners that are designed to eliminate contaminants and irritants within your indoor environment—without raising your utility costs.
- Air Filters: Our professionally installed filtration products work with the existing set-up of your HVAC system to ensure that the cleanest possible air is circulating throughout your home.