Evanston Homeowners Have Trusted Our HVAC Services for Nearly 50 Years
Evanston Furnace Repair
Low temperatures in the teens are common during winters in Evanston, so a poorly functioning furnace isn’t something that can be ignored. Fortunately, our furnace repair experts are available anytime you need us. Whether you need a furnace blower motor repair, thermostat replacement, or are having an issue with ducts or pipes, you can count on us to quickly identify and correct the problem.
With a furnace not working, you’ll need service quickly, and our team will never leave you in the cold. Our emergency furnace repair service is available 24/7—and we don’t charge extra for after-hours or weekend calls. Our fleet of 350 fully stocked trucks is standing by, so we can respond to your call within two hours, guaranteed.
Evanston Furnace Replacement
During a repair call, we may find the unit is beyond repair or that a new furnace would be a more economical choice. In that case, we’ll explain the pros and cons of repairing vs. replacing a furnace. We understand that a new heating system is a big investment, but if your current unit is old, you’ll recoup some of the investment quickly in the form of lower heating bills.
Four Seasons Heating and Air Conditioning is an award-winning Evanston furnace replacement contractor, and we offer many benefits to our customers including:
- Competitive Prices: Our competitive prices prove that you don’t have to overpay for quality services.
- Flexible Financing: Simple financing and attractive terms make it even easier to budget for the repairs or new furnace installation you need.
- Courteous Service: Our unwavering commitment to provide exceptional customer service has earned us many industry awards, including the most 5-star reviews for HVAC with the Better Business Bureau!
- Expert Furnace Installation: We only choose the best HVAC technicians to join our team, so you can be sure the work will be flawless.
- Industry-Leading Warranties: All products and services are backed by impressive warranties, so you can count on us long after the repair or installation is complete.
What Furnace Should I Buy?
A new furnace is an important investment, so we never recommend inferior units. Not only will a subpar furnace not last as long, but it will also operate less efficiently and end up costing more in heating costs. Instead, Four Seasons Heating and Air Conditioning only installs top-rated products, such as Lennox furnaces and other energy-efficient furnace options.
Whether you need an electric or gas furnace, we have options to suit your needs and your budget. By upgrading to a high efficiency furnace from an older model, you’ll notice an immediate difference in your utility bills.
When you need a furnace repair or replacement, call on the trusted services of the company that has served the Evanston area for nearly 50 years. Call Four Seasons Heating and Air Conditioning today, or fill out our simple online form now to schedule a free, no-obligation estimate.