The Lennox XP17 Stands Up to Chicago's Weather With Ease
Hear the Difference, See the Savings & Feel the Comfort
XP17 Heat Pump
The start-up noise on some heat pumps is enough to startle you—but you won’t have to worry about disruptive noise when you choose Lennox’s XP17 with Silent Comfort™ technology. It runs at just 63 decibels while still providing the effective, reliable service you need.
Four Seasons Heating and Air Conditioning is pleased to bring the top brands to our customers. Lennox heat pumps are an industry leader in durability and technology, and their many impressive features make them a smart choice for homeowners in the Chicago area.
Years of Money-Saving Performance
Every homeowner wants to find ways to trim their utility bills. That’s why products like the XP17 are a great choice. They give you the energy efficiency you need to keep your heating bills in check without sacrificing performance. Enjoy low-cost heating and the ability to easily maintain a comfortable temperature in your home.
What will you do with the hundreds of dollars you save each year with a high-efficiency heat pump from Lennox?
- The XP17 has a SEER rating of up to 17.70, making this the most efficient single-stage heat pump on the market.
- You can convert to solar anytime you’d like as this unit is SunSource® solar ready.
- Sync the XP17 to an iComfort touchscreen thermostat and optimize the performance of your new unit.
- The high-efficiency outdoor coil helps the unit operate more efficiently on the hottest days of summer and the coldest days of winter.
- Combine the heat pump with a gas furnace and the system will automatically choose the most efficient fuel source based on the weather.
The system is surprisingly quiet even when it’s running at full output.
- Impressive Quiet: It would take 40 XP17 heat pumps to make noise equal to one traditional cooling system.
- SilentComfort™ Fan Grille: Vortex-suppression technology reduces the sound of airflow escaping the unit.
- Noise Reducing Compressor Cover: The perfect fit helps to minimize noise.
As the outdoor temperatures rise and fall, the XP17 will automatically make adjustments to maintain the indoor temperature you want.
- Precise Comfort™ technology fine tunes fan speeds, airflow capacity, and other factors to keep your home comfortable no matter the weather.
- Climate IQ Technology™ is an innovative feature that allows the heat pump to understand the climate and provide improved temperature and humidity control.
- The variable speed inverter controlled motor keeps the perfect mix of temperature and humidity within your home.
When it comes to comfort, the level of humidity in the home is just as important as the temperature. Humiditrol®, Lennox’s whole-house dehumidification system, works in conjunction with the XP17 to provide superior comfort.
The XP17 is designed to last, and it is backed by an industry-leading warranty for your peace of mind.
- The PermaGuard™ cabinet is resistant to rust and corrosion and can stand up to the extreme Chicago weather.
- The SmartHinge™ louver design makes it easy for technicians to access the unit to perform cleanings and maintenance that ensure the XP17 will provide years of reliable service.