Superior Service With Top Technician Training
Four Seasons Heating and Air Conditioning is known as Chicagoland’s most trusted HVAC service contractor, and that’s not a reputation that we take lightly. Our expert solutions and quality guarantees are made possible by our highly trained team of technicians. By providing comprehensive, on-going technician training, we ensure that you get the best service available in the Chicago area, and we’re proud to have earned several industry awards and accolades for our commitment to excellent service, including:
- A+ Rating From the BBB
- Better Business Bureau Accreditation
- BBB “Torch Award”
- “Super Service Award” From Angie’s List
Guaranteeing Expert Service With Comprehensive Technician Training
We don’t believe in providing sub-par service that is going to end up costing our customers more money down the road. To ensure that our service exceeds expectations, our technician requirements include completion of technical schooling and in-depth company training that continues for as long as they work with our company.
Our industry-leading technician training program begins with the hiring process, and we require all of our technicians to complete:
- Full Employment Screenings: We perform background checks and drug testing during the hiring process in order to adhere to strict hiring standards.
- Professional Shadowing: After the initial phase of training, our technicians work as a Helper to a Lead Installer for a period of one year.
- Lead Installer Training: When shadowing is completed, our top technicians are selected to complete a full-time, six-week Lead Installer Training Program.
- Written & Field Tests: To ensure complete training success, our techs will complete both written and in-field testing on all service topics.
- In-House Instruction: We provide our technicians with ongoing classroom lectures that deliver further training and updates on code requirements.